Disposable PVC gloves
Disposable PVC gloves are polymer disposable plastic gloves, which are the fastest growing products in the protective gloves industry. Medical staff and food industry service personnel recognize this product because PVC gloves are comfortable to wear, flexible to use, do not contain any natural latex ingredients, and will not cause allergic reactions.
Product manufacturing process
Raw material inspection → collar use → stirring → inspection → filtration → defoaming storage → inspection → on-line use → dipping → dripping → stereotype drying → plastic molding → heat dissipation and cooling → impregnation of PU or wet powder → dripping → drying → cooling → Hemming → Pre-release → Demoulding → Vulcanization → Inspection → Packaging → Storage → Shipping Inspection → Packing and Shipping.
Scope and application
Housework, electronic, chemical, aquatic, glass, food and other factory protection, hospitals, scientific research and other industries; widely used in the installation of semiconductors, precision electronic originals and instruments and the operation of sticky metal utensils, high-tech product installation and debugging Disc drives, composite materials, LCD display meters, circuit board production lines, optical products, laboratories, hospitals, beauty salons and other fields.
Disposable PVC gloves
Disposable PVC gloves (3 photos)
Clean places such as semiconductors, microelectronics, LCD displays and other static sensitive objects, medical, pharmaceutical, biological engineering, food and beverage, etc.
1. Comfortable to wear, long-term wear will not cause skin tension. Conducive to blood circulation.
2. It does not contain amino compounds and other harmful substances, and rarely causes allergies.
3. Strong tensile strength, puncture resistance, and not easy to break.
4. Good sealing, the most effective to prevent dust from escaping outward.
5. Excellent chemical resistance and resistance to certain pH.
6. Silicone-free ingredients, with certain antistatic properties, suitable for the production needs of the electronics industry.
7. The bottom of the surface chemical residues, the bottom of the ion content, and the small particle content, suitable for strict clean room environment.
Instructions for use
This product does not have left and right hands, please choose gloves suitable for my hand specifications;
When wearing gloves, do not wear rings or other accessories, pay attention to trim nails;
This product is limited to one-time use; after use, please treat it as medical waste to prevent pathogens from polluting the environment;
It is strictly forbidden to directly irradiate strong light such as sunlight or ultraviolet rays.
Storage conditions and methods
It should be stored in a cool and dry warehouse (the indoor temperature is below 30 degrees and the relative humidity is preferably below 80%) on the shelf 200mm away from the ground
Post time: May-07-2020